ANNUAL REPORT 2011
Dear FHC Family Member:
Another year has passed, and Linda and I are so grateful for your faithfulness and commitment! We have seen many people, families, and businesses “Empowered” to grow and prosper this past year. God has been so good to us. We have not seen the righteous forsaken and have been able to be the voice of hope to the hopeless and a light to a dark world, all because you have chosen to be faithful to the Word of God.
We are grateful for your consistency in prayer, attendance, serving, giving, and reaching out to the lost. Because of your commitment, we were able to impact our community, foreign missionaries, local organizations, and those in need. You will be pleased to know that 13% of our annual revenues was given to these efforts outside the church. Thank you for being part of making a difference!
Here are just a few examples of the impact we have made together in 2011, through your giving and support:
• We provided regular financial support to over 27 ministries during the year.
• We conducted over 600 Worship Services during the year, with an average attendance of 2,750 per week.
• The State of Illinois awarded the Dan EL Institute the authority to grant degrees.
• We had over 180 people participate in programs such as Celebrate Recovery, MOPS, Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University, Fireproof Your Marriage, Hyperion Investments, and Divorce Care.
• FHC members reported over $1.5M in total debt elimination during the year.
• Our satellite services continued to grow, averaging over 280 attendees per week.
• Our support for local organizations included the Southside Pregnancy Center, PASS, Morning Star Mission, National Right to Life, and Mid-America Prison Ministry.
• We participated in the formation of LOVE Inc., a collaborative effort of local churches providing benevolence to the community.
• We hosted dynamic events, including the Empowered Financial Conference, Fall Fun Fair, “Listen” Christmas Concert, RTM Dancing for the Stars, and Connect Week.
• Through Robb Thompson Ministries, we were able to conduct 3 mission trips: to George & Johannesburg/South Africa, St. Marc/Haiti, and the Petén Jungle/Guatemala. We sent help to three local churches in Japan that were affected by the earthquake and tsunami. We held the first “Dancing for the Stars” fundraiser, which generated $26,000 for mission efforts.
• We continued to donate books and other resources to prisons and to our missionaries in Mexico, Haiti, and India.
Linda, through our women’s ministry, “Bella,” conducted 4 True Religion widows events, 4 Bella meetings, and the annual Bella 3-Day Conference! We also launched the Bella Cookbook, which was a huge success! 100% of the proceeds from the cookbook went to support the Kwagala Project in Uganda. The Kwagala Project rescues young women from sex trafficking.
I had the privilege of traveling extensively to minister and encourage leaders around the world. I ministered 69 times in 9 different countries and in 10 U.S. states.
We are expecting even greater things in 2012. This year, we are introducing our Journey with God classes and the Laugh Your Way to a Better Marriage Conference. Robb Thompson Ministries will host the 2nd Annual Dancing for the Stars, a fun night with great food, dancing, silent auctions, and more. Looking ahead, we have Connect 2012, the Bella Fresh Colors Conference, men’s meetings, and so much more! As we journey through 2012, we “Expect” to see the blessings of God “Multiply” in your lives, families, and businesses! This is our constant prayer!
May God bless you richly in 2012. We look forward to your continued support!
Pastor Robb & Linda Thompson